Last week the Campus Kitchen at Washington and Lee had the privilege of teaching the students at Providence III Preschool about the importance of eating a variety of vegetables, every color in the rainbow. Here’s the breakdown:
- Red fruits and vegetables are great for your heart and circulation
- Orange vegetables are good for your vision
- Yellow (and orange) fruits are good for your immune system
- Green fruits and veggies help build strong teeth and bones
- Blue and Purple fruits and veggies are good for your memory
The school put together this darling “thank you”.